I Used to Smoke™ Smoking Cessation Program
- You're finding it harder to breathe, or you're coughing a lot these days.
- Each month your money runs out faster than you would like.
- Strangers and even sometimes you're friends treat you like you're an outcast.
- Fact: Smoking affects your health and every organ in your body.
- Fact: According to the CDC smoking causes more deaths each year than HIV, illegal drug use, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries and firearm-related incidents, combined.
- Fact: Cigarettes cause close to 500,000 or more deaths every year in the United States. That's almost 1 in 5 deaths.
- Fact: Smoking damages your blood vessels, can cause clots, blockages, strokes and coronary heart disease.
- Fact: Cancer caused by smoking can form anywhere in your body, and if there were no smokers in the United States we would reduce cancer deaths by one third.
- Fact: Smoking severely damages your airways and lungs and can cause you to get lung disease or at the very least a persistent cough.
Not to mention, the average pack a day smoker in the United States spends around $210per month on cigarettes.
Some people spend up to$12per pack!
If You Only Try to Quit, Then You Will Only Succeed to Fail
In the words of one very famous little green guy, "Do or do not, there is no try."
If all you ever do is try, then how can you possibly succeed?
When you quit smoking today, you will see benefits almost instantly.
In the first few days, you stop the nicotine cravings, your sense of smell and taste will improve, and within the first month, your lung function will improve, and your coughing and shortness of breath will lessen.
Can you imagine how much your body will heal in a year? Significantly!